Let's start saving you time and money...
Send your basic payroll data and we can take care of the rest. It's that easy!
Submission --> Processing --> Payment --> Reporting
Your payroll running smoothly means convenient solutions at every stage.
We pride ourselves on providing a service which suits you. No two businesses are the same so we listen to your needs and tailor to you.
You don't have to overhaul your existing approach we can work with what is convenient for you.
Let's make your life easier...
submit your payroll in a format that suits you.
Want to just send us a summary of hours?
see some examples
Want us to calculate from time cards / time sheets for you?
see some examples
Want a time clock attendance device set up at your premises to automatically upload?
see some examples
You just email, fax, courier or phone through your payroll each pay cycle, we do the rest!
Same day processing. We calculate everything...
- PAYG withheld specific to each staff member’s personal tax conditions; HECS/HELP debt, Financial Supplement debts, Voluntary additional tax contributions etc.
- Superannuation (SGC Contributions) and Employee and Employer Voluntary contributions
- Return to Work SA (WorkCover) levy liabilites and claim payments
- RevNet for Payroll Tax liabilities
- Hourly Rates, Penalty Rates, Shift Loadings, Overtime, Salary and Retainers
- Deductions including Child Support, Union fees, Salary Sacrifice Contributions, etc.
- Allowances such as uniform, supervisor, first aid, living away, etc.
- Additional once off or regular payments such as Bonuses and Commissions
- Leave balances and record of dates taken for Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Long Service Leave
- RDO (Rostered Day Off) / TOIL (Time Off In Lieu) accruals, deductions and records of dates
- Departmental Costings comprehensively allocating all payroll components
We are equipped to provide the most convenient ways to pay your staff...
- We can pay your staff directly with an electronic funds transfer from your business account to your staff’s personal bank accounts.
- We can supply you with a direct entry file (ABA), which you can upload in your internet banking program. Pay all your staff in just one transaction.
- We can send you an immediate payroll summary or cash analysis report to make it effortless to pay your staff via cash or cheque.
Happy Staff note: your staff can split their income over as many as 3 separate accounts, allowing them easy management of their finances with automatic payments.
Get the answers you need in the format that suits you...
We tailor our reporting to suit your business needs. Our in-house software developers mean we can generate the reports you are looking for.
We supply everything you or your accountant need to make your yearly, quarterly or monthly liability payments. Or let us do all of this for you and we'll make all these payments and lodge the reporting on your behalf.
For your staff we provide the highest quality professional payslips compliant with all statutory requirements, both emailable and confidentially sealed stationery are available.
Our reports will enable you to easily see the balance of leave liabilities accrued, and the calculated oncost liabilities due such as PAYG, SGC and voluntary Super, etc.
Each pay period we provide you a summary of the wages and a transaction record of any bank transfers, as standard.
At the end of each month your payroll reporting will break down all of your additional on costs such as PAYG, Super, Workcover, leave balances, Union fees, Child Support deductions, etcetera.
Should you want departmental costings for all payroll components we can do that too.
Have a particular report you need? We can generate customised reports, thanks to our in-house software developers.
Reporting made simple and easy, no more fuss!
Outsource your payroll for as little as $2.85 per person per pay. Easy, hassle free, peace of mind so you can focus on your business.
We would love the opportunity to see how we can assist your business.
Promat Australia Pty Ltd has shared a long association with IPS and has always found them to be highly professional, prompt and attentive. They will always go the extra mile to ensure that all your payroll needs and requirements are met.
Promat Australia Pty Ltd - Gregg Hammond Manufacturing Accountant/HR